B4U is group of people who have large experience of trading, investment tricks and market scope.By using their skills and expertise we trade your investment in the market and earn profit. our major investment domains are as following: Investment in property deals. Investment in Crypto Exchange.,
SECP, after completing the due process of law, has disqualified the sponsors of B4U Group from becoming directors of any company for a period of five years and has also imposed a penalty of Rs100 million on each of its sponsors. Further, the sponsors would not be allowed to incorporate any new company under the Act.27-Jun-2021
The representative, who identified himself as Hamza, said that things have been settled with NAB and that B4U is “safe to invest”.08-Jun-2021
Digital investment provides the opportunity to invest online and earn money. Under digital investment there are different opportunities to be shared here. One of them is b4uglobal. B4U is a group of companies investing capital of investors and in return giving them share in profit @ 7 to 20% per month.
Company Description: B4U TRADING is located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan and is part of the Computer Systems Design and Related Services Industry. B4U TRADING has 200 employees at this location and generates $8.81 million in sales (USD).
The reference said that Niazi through his companies and shell companies defrauded people of approximately Rs17 billion. The NAB said that as per the information received from the Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan, B4U Global/SRG World was not registered with the authority.05-Mar-2022
B4U Global allocates 60% of its investors' deposits to cryptocurrency trading and the remaining 40% is invested in other business areas such as transport, technology, real estate and other divisions that will be added to their portfolio. In this way investors receive from 7% to 20% monthly returns on their deposits.