Requirements for PLRA Jobs:
- The applicants should have a Masters’s / bachelor’ degree from a recognized university and be computer literate.
- The applicant should be between 25 and 45 years old.
- You can apply for the prescribed post if you are an eligible male or female.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Land Record Authority:
- Additional Director Network Administration
- Deputy Director (Network Administration)
- Assistant Director (Network Administration)
- Additional Director Data Center Operations
- Deputy Director (Data Center Operations)
- Assistant Director (Data Center Operations)
- Assistant Director (Database)
- Additional Director IT Security & Compliance
- Deputy Director (IT Security & Compliance)
- Assistant Director Quality Assurance)
For a complete list of vacancies please PPSC Jobs Advertisement 23/2021 given below.
How To Apply for Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2021:
Candidates who meet the criteria can apply online on the official site of PPSC.
Applications must be submitted by September 13, 2021.
Candidates applying for the vacant post will have to deposit Rs. 600 / – as test fee in favor of PPSC.
You can deposit the test fee in State Bank of Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan, or any branch of the public treasury.
After registration on the official website of PPSC, roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available, and SMS messages will be sent to all eligible candidates.
Only eligible candidates will be called for interview after the written test, for which all candidates will have to bring original documents.