Atomic Energy Jobs 2021
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, or PAEC, is one of Pakistan’s most well-paid and effective government agencies. It works on a variety of projects across the country, and most of its job postings are found in various mailboxes. PAEC was founded in 1956, and its main headquarter is in Islamabad. It needs well-trained and experienced personnel for its headquarters of Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, DK Khan, Mianwali (Chasma), Jauharabad, Quetta, Multan, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, and other locations. The PAEC website www.paec.gov.pk and Pakistani publications generally publish atomic energy jobs in 2021.
Most of the PAEC jobs are consists of:
• Technicians( DAE or any diploma holder)
• Doctors and other medical staff
• Junior Assistants
• Scientific officers
• Data Entry Operators
• Security Guards
• And many more
Here you can get to know the eligibility criteria and registration process for Atomic Energy jobs.
Aim of PAEC:
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) is a resilience and scientific research management organization whose aim is to improve resilience through innovation, advance nuclear science, and safeguard vitality. It also makes sure that nuclear power is used safely. If you’re looking for information on Pakistan’s nuclear capability and Atomic Energy Jobs, you’ve come to the correct place.
Recent Jobs available for Atomic Energy:
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has posted the jobs on 3rd August 2021 in different posts.
The details, criteria, and requirements are given below:
Source: Dawn Newspaper
Job Updated on: 3rd August 2021
last Date: 23rd August 2021
Host: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
No of Posts: Multiple Vacant Positions
Education: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Graduate, DAE or any diploma, Masters, BBA. MBA
Age: 18 to 35
Technician I Medical:
• F.Sc in 1st Division with two years diploma
• 3 years Minimum experience needed
• 3 years diploma of Associate Engineer from a recognized institution
• No experience needed
• Matric with science with two- or one-year course in relevant field or F.Sc in first division with one-year diploma
• Matric with a one-year diploma needs 3 years of experience and with 2 years diploma needs 2 years of experience and Fsc with one-year diploma need no experience.
• BCS/BBA or BA and BSC first division.
• No experience needed.
Jr- Assistant-I (Accounts):
• BBA or B.com first division or any finance and accounting-related degree.
• No experience needed.
How to apply:
• Generally, the candidates are required to apply online at www.paec.gov.pk/careers
• But for some posts candidates are needed to fill the registration form and apply via courier to a specific postal address.
• The candidates who apply through courier are needed to mention the post for which they are applying.
Next PAEC jobs will be disclosed on our website. Pakistan’s Atomic Energy Commission facilitates capable, enthusiastic, and self-centered competitors. A preliminary examination is carried out during the evaluation procedure. A preliminary evaluation will be undertaken if many substitute students apply for jobs that exceed the requirements, which is the case in most circumstances. These posts are demanding because the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) gives good income rates and all offices for agents and their families. To stay updated about PAEC jobs keep visiting our portal and get updates about the newest jobs.