Today’s Updated CCTV Operator Jobs In Dubai
Reports to: Head of Security/Assistant Security Manager and Director of Security
To operate and monitor all systems, including CCTV, within the control room in a professional and efficient manner. To ensure the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of all information received by adhering to Raffles quality standards and legislation.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective operation and monitoring of all control room systems, ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the Security Operating Procedure, legislation, and Raffles Code of Practice/Ethical Standards.
- Liaise with the Police, service providers, and internal departments concerned to ensure that the system is used appropriately.
- To include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written record of events supported by the dedicated shelf standards format.
- To provide efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- To report equipment faults to the Head of Security to ensure the system is operating as well as possible.
- To maintain a secure data delivery system in accordance with the regulations laid down by the Department of Protective Systems (Dubai Police), and to ensure that control room and equipment security is maintained at all times.
- To maintain the provision of information as required by the Director of Security and Assistant Director of Security and to assist in the monitoring of the CCTV system in accordance with DPS regulations and the continuity and admissibility of evidence.
- To assist the Director of Security and Assistant Director of Security by providing oversight of maintenance contracts to ensure the system is fully secured.
- To be aware of your responsibilities in relation to health and safety including appropriate health and safety training.
- To ensure that you approach your duties taking into account the Raffles Lean Service.
- To carry out regular checks on all employees ‘in the field’ to ensure they are alert and carrying out their duties efficiently and effectively
- To assist in conducting investigations and produce accompanying reports for investigations into incidents that occur within the hotel, including:
- Criminal acts, losses or accidents caused to persons and property
- staff misconduct
- Cases involving guests or staff that are of concern to management
- Supervision of hotel staff:
- Ensuring compliance with hotel rules
- Monitoring the movements of staff who are classified as suspects within the investigation
- Maintaining peace and order on the hotel premises when dealing with criminals, trespassers or problem individuals
- Keep the Director of Security and Assistant Director of Security informed at all times on all matters of security interest affecting the hotel and department.
- Perform regular and periodic checks and take immediate follow-up action on all systems, including the CCTV system.
- Participate in meetings and in-service training conducted by the department
- The CCTV system is operational 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. As such, the CCTV system operator will need to work in shifts to ensure full coverage of the system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Understanding and ability to work tactfully and effectively in a multicultural environment.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5-star hotel
Knowledge of CCTV system operation
DPS CCTV system operator license
30+ days ago