PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021
Government of Punjab announce vacancies for Lecturer jobs every year. These vacancies are for BPS-17 which includes seats for both Female and Male Citizens of Pakistan. The recruitment policy and advertisement will be published by the Government of Pakistan. The official website of Punjab Public Service Commission will mention these vacancies in their upcoming jobs sections. These vacancies are the most demanded and the selection of the candidates is purely on merit base. We will provide you the complete information about PPSC Lecturer jobs including their eligibility criteria and admission procedure.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Details:
Whenever the Punjab government announce jobs for lecturers in different Government colleges of Punjab, they are published in Daily newspaper or on the official website of PPSC. Punjab Public Service Commission is always direct by Higher education Department to fill the teaching jobs gab in Government sector colleges. Whenever the vacancies are published the total seats of males and females, BPS, and No of seats correspondence to different districts are mentioned in the post. But for the appointment whether the candidate will be selected as professor, Assistant professor or Associate professor, no information is given. The basic details are given here:
Master’s Degree MA or MSc, or equivalent degree in BS or BA(hons) at-least in 2nd division.
21 to 28 Years for both males and females.
Both male and female.
Lecturer Pay Scale:
Place of Job:
Anywhere in Punjab
PPSC Lecturer Test Pattern:
The candidate has to give the test for relative subject he is applying for. This test includes MCQs of 100 marks in 1.5 hours. The tests mostly start after one week of closing registration. The test include:
- 80 % of subject and qualification related Questions
- 20 % of Intelligence and GK questions.
How to Apply:
- Whenever the jobs are advertised candidates can apply through the official website of PPSC given that http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
- The whole procedure for the selection of candidate will be given on the website given above.
- The qualification and experience of candidate will be taken in account.
- The candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Only those candidates will be called for interview who will pass written test.
- Candidates that are called for interview are advised to bring original documents with them.
- For more information keep visiting https://jobsalertoday.com/category/latest-jobs/